The home of driving compliance
Flexible plans with no surprises
Our plans are only available to direct clients
Driver risk management
Unlock all these great features:
- Driving Licence Checks
- UK licence check UK licence check DAVIS checks driver records against the DVLA database in the UK and Northern Ireland.
- Licence status and entitlement to drive validity checks Licence status and entitlement to drive validity checks DAVIS will provide licence status and outline the vehicles your drivers are eligible to drive.
- NI & Non GB licence check NI & Non GB licence check DAVIS checks whether a foreign licence has been registered with the DVLA and looks for any endorsements or convictions issued in the UK.
- High risk email alerts High risk email alerts DAVIS provides email alerts to warn users of high risk data being returned by the DVLA, such as revoked licences, alongside weekly summary reports.
- Automatic rechecks Automatic rechecks Automatic rechecks can be scheduled to your requirement. You can also choose to disable rechecks if only a one-off check is required. You can also perform automatic re-checks based on entitlement and licence expiry dates.
- CPC dashboard for training hours management CPC dashboard for training hours management Check whether your drivers are legally entitled to drive a bus/coach or LGV/HGV professionally and record critical data including expiry date.
- Tachocard status & validity
- Document library Document library DAVIS allows companies to upload specific documents to driver records, such as PCNs and Notice of Intended Prosecutions.
- Up and coming events task calendar Up and coming events task calendar DAVIS provides a visual outlook of notifications in relation to driving licence status helping users prioritise and manage tasks.
- Nominated driver management Nominated driver management Company car drivers have the option to add 2 nominated (spouse/partner)drivers to their profile to confirm licence validity
- 6 driver permission methods 6 driver permission methods Driver permission can be gained by paper-based mandate, E-Approval, SMS, OnSite, App & CDR-Card Reader. Permission is valid for 3 years in all cases.
- Driver risk score Driver risk score Our award-winning risk profiling tool scores drivers based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to) licence check results.
- Bulk upload facility
- 24/7 access to Knowledge Base 24/7 access to Knowledge Base Video tutorials and user guides available to access as and when required.
- Report suite
- Get started training
- Risk dashboards
Driver & vehicle risk management
Licence Check, Grey Fleet and/or DAVIS Fleet
Essential Plan Plus:
- Grey fleet policy settings Grey fleet policy settings Companies are able to restrict vehicle age, mileage, co2, engine size based on their grey fleet policy enabling tighter control over vehicles driven.
- Vehicle data look up Vehicle data look up Manual data input is minimised by looking up vehicles on a central database, pre-populating fields such as vehicle manufacturer, model, engine size & CO2 emissions.
- Weekly MOT & vehicle tax validation check Weekly MOT & vehicle tax validation check Weekly database look ups, checking vehicles have the necessary tax and MOT to be lawfully on the roads.
- MOT History MOT History MOT history is provided for both fleet and grey fleet vehicles so that all vehicle defects (advisory to dangerous) are stored in DAVIS.
- Mileage recording
- Road-worthiness check Road-worthiness check Essential basic vehicle checks can now be carried out by drivers and recorded in DAVIS with this simple checklist covering areas such as fluids, wipers, tyre tread and tyre pressures
- Vehicle insurance document upload Vehicle insurance document upload Keep everything related to vehicle compliance in one place - upload your fleet vehicle insurance docs, and let your grey fleet drivers upload theirs.
- Incident/accident reporting Incident/accident reporting Keep track of your company vehicle history by logging any incident or accident, providing a full audit trail if and when a problem occurs.
- Vehicle charges and equipment recording Vehicle charges and equipment recording Charges associated to the vehicle, such as service cost, can be included on DAVIS Fleet, and equipment such as a dash cams, can be logged.
- Image upload Image upload Upload images of vehicle damage, helping to keep everything in one place.
- Assign a driver to an accident Assign a driver to an accident Driver risk analysis can be further enhanced by assigning a driver to an accident.
- Insurance validation (optional extra)
- Automatically accept/reject vehicles
- Record insurance claim details
Driver & vehicle risk management plus driver assessment and coaching
Licence Check, Grey Fleet and/or DAVIS Fleet, Coaching
Extra Plan Plus:
- 1 x initial driver profiling assessment 40 question initial risk assessment per driver Continuous learning with short bursts of educational content accessed through the Driver App
- Access to hundreds of modules Ranging from speed awareness, hazard perception and more Glovebox for drivers to access contact numbers, policy documents and more
- Training courses accessed in-app for improved accessibility Drivers scored on their knowledge and willingness to learn Managers can measure driver risk in DAVIS, identifying those most at risk
- Personalised Coaching journey based on assessment results Personalised Coaching journey based on assessment results, driving endorsements or telematics data* Personalised learning journey, triggered by response and engagement
- Training modules specific to driver type (HGV, PCV, Car, Van)
- Drivers scored on their knowledge and willingness to learn