DVLA Driving Licence Checking Service
Are your drivers legally entitled to drive?
Here at LICENCECHECK, we provide an online driving licence checking and monitoring service which allows fleet managers, directors and business owners to validate the driving licence records of all those who drive on company business.
Our fast and secure online web portal links directly with the DVLA and allows you to check every UK driving licence in your fleet and to make sure that they are legally allowed to drive on company business.
What does our online portal provide?
Our online system performs as a fleet management tool and it allows you to:
- Create system administrator and user at any level
- Create your company locations, subsidiaries and department levels
- Create driver mandate consent forms for printing and emailing
- Select a schedule on how frequently you would like to carry out licence checks on your drivers
- Receive email alerts regarding high risk drivers
- Do instant licence scheduling and recheck requests
- Perform real time licence checks
- Run detailed and tailored reports for your drivers
When signed up to the service, our excellent support team will provide you with full training and support through the system at no extra cost.
We reduce the risk, protect your business and save you time and money.
To find out more about our driver licence checking service and how it can benefit your business, get in touch with the LICENCECHECK team on 0845 226 9686 or send us an Email.